Amsha Shoppe ♥ <data:blog.pageTitle/> | Amsha Shoppe <data:blog.pageName/> | Amsha Shoppe Kedai Kecantikan Anda
Welcome To Amsha Shoppe :)
Excel Paris Lip Gloss (24 hours Long Lasting!)
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 ? 0 Budak Comel ?
long lasting lip gloss


Excel Paris Matte Lip Cream claims to give a silky-matte finish that lasts up to 24-hours. It also claims to contain Vitamins E & A, and it prides itself to be made in Germany. 

  • It is small and very handy
  • It also comes with a doe foot applicator.


excel paris lip gloss


Excel Paris lipstick is the newest long lasting matte lip cream that can last up to 24 hours. It comes with different swatches, which are mostly in shades of pinks and reds.




TESTIMONI :

Charnina :  
"Love the shades. I love how pigmented the colors are, it really covers my pale lips.
It can really last up to 24 hours! Perfect for parties! No need to reapply lipstick.
Stain proof. I drink on the glass, no stain. I wiped my lips with tissue paper, no stain. I ate bread, no stain. I kissed my mom on cheeks(I think this thing is kiss proof, haha), still no stain!
Handy packaging. With small and cute packaging it fits to almost to all purses.
No bad smell. No awkward fruity smell nor harsh chemical stink.
Cheap yo!"

Pinay :
"It's Cheap!
Super pigmented. Only need one swipe to achieve full color.
Packaging is small and very handy.
True matte finish.
Photographs really well.
Very long lasting. Lasts all day even when you eat, drink or smoke."




HARGA :
- RM25 + POS RM7 SM/ RM10 SS



Berminat?
SMS/WhatsApp 0139623271 now!


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post