Amsha Shoppe ♥ <data:blog.pageTitle/> | Amsha Shoppe <data:blog.pageName/> | Amsha Shoppe Kedai Kecantikan Anda
Welcome To Amsha Shoppe :)
NYX Lip Cream
Friday, May 9, 2014 ? 0 Budak Comel ?


 Neither lipstick nor lip gloss, this matte lip cream is a new kind of lip color that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish. Soft Matte Lip Cream is surprisingly durable and, unlike some matte lipstick formulas, also moisturizing.

 NYX Matte Lip Creams truly rival high end brands in the market of liquid lipsticks.  If you don't care to dish out for a lip tar or Hourglass -  this product is one of the best budget brand makeup items I've found to date.  Application as easy as gloss, amazing pigmentation, and buttery cream to matte texture.  It is light weight once dry, minimal transfer, and has a long staying power.  





   The doe foot applicator isn't hygienically ideal, but makes for simple and great for on the go application.  They also apply great with a lip brush.  The texture is a velvety cream with an apparent silicone feel that disappears when dry.  They do take a a hot minute to dry, so be patient and the payoff will be long lasting lip color.  A caveat, as with any matte lip product it's important to exfoliate and moisturize lips before application. Although I do not recommend to apply directly on top of balm, an equation for a hot mess.  For best results apply over your favorite lip pencil or primer.



 
Available :

 



REVIEW :

SPARKLE :
Bought this in Monte Carlo and absolutely LUV it! The formula is creamy which allows for smooth application. It goes on well and sets effortlessly to a nice matte finish. As always, it's wise to use a lip scrub b4 wearing this product because exfoliating will help it to go on even smoother and will reduce the need for re-application. This color, specifically, goes well with a neutral smokey eye and is perfect for evening wear. Can't wait to purchase more colors!!! Hey...just wanted to update my review: Still LUV this product but it tends to feel dry after a while; so, I suggest dabbing a touch of clear gloss, just for added moisture and comfort.

- Lannalovtoshop

This is an amazing product!

I adore matte lip products and this one has quickly become my favorite. The first time I wore it to work, my friend/co-worker said she couldn't stop staring at my lips. By the way, I have this in Monte Carlo and Copenhagen; and since I like red and deep wine colors, I love both of these. I do recommend usinga lip balm before putting this on as it can be a bit drying, but it's not too dry. And it's insanely pigmented; sometimes it stains my lips a little. Overall, I think this is fantastic (and it smells like dessert); I plan to wear Monte Carlo a lot! I bought an extra one just so I won't run out.

 - Rochelle

Where do i even start? First off,this product is unique in texture,starts off as cream and dries to a long lasting matte finish..the colors are amazing,i own the whole collection.morocco,tokyo,cairo,copenhagen and transylvania are my faves..he greatest part? At only $6.00 these are a super bargain..ive tried high end and low end lipcolors,and i must say,when it comes to mattes,whether it be NYX matte lip cream or lipstick,NYX DOES IT BEST.AS A MATTER OF FACT,ALL OF NYX PRODUCTS ARE WINNERS..FORGET TOM FORD,M.A.C,WHEN IT COMES TO ON TREND,RELIABLE makeup,nyx does it best

HARGA :
RM26 + POS RM7 SM/RM10 SS
 
Berminat?
SMS/WhatsApp 0139623271 now!


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post