Amsha Shoppe ♥ <data:blog.pageTitle/> | Amsha Shoppe <data:blog.pageName/> | Amsha Shoppe Kedai Kecantikan Anda
Welcome To Amsha Shoppe :)
Moon Beam Benefit
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 ? 0 Budak Comel ?

What is Moon Beam?

A golden apricot liquid that illuminates cheek and brow bones and adds a warm shimmer to your complexion.Looks perfectly radiant on all skin tones. Can be used as a spot highlighter or delicately blended all over your complexion.

How to apply :

Dot and blend onto cheek and brow bones on bare skin or over makeup. Can also apply down the nose to slimify or to the forehead.

Details

13 mL / 0.45 US fl. oz.

Beauty tip :

Apply under makeup or wear alone for an overall glow.




Review :
lmmms from: DC :

"This product is so good for my Asian skin! To better explain that, my skin color is kinda yellow (like typical Asian), and I have acne problem, which means pink or orange blushes do no good to me since they normally make my acne scars look more obvious. However, this product has a natural glowing pink, which makes my skin radiant!! I love love this! I usually blend it along with my blush using a powder brush."

Dixiechic from: Atlanta, GA, USA :

"Every time I wear moon beam someone will ask if I'm pregnant! They always say it looks like I am glowing. Moon beam is not shimmery, it is a subtle glow. It is wonderful. Surely they are not discontinuing." 

Bella14 from: Ireland :

"This Moon Beam is actually one of my beauty must haves! If you are anyone you MUST have this piece! It gives a lovely shimmer to your cheeks and make you stand out...
It gives you all round coverage and if you are thinking of buying DO! Its on sale as well so that make things alot easier! :) "



 


PRICE :
-RM35 + POS RM7 SM/RM10 SS


Berminat?
SMS/WhatsApp 0139623271 now!


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post