Amsha Shoppe ♥ <data:blog.pageTitle/> | Amsha Shoppe <data:blog.pageName/> | Amsha Shoppe Kedai Kecantikan Anda
Welcome To Amsha Shoppe :)
Naked Skin Urban Decay Liquid BB Cream
Friday, May 9, 2014 ? 0 Budak Comel ?


Coverage without compromise. Our weightless formula blurs imperfections for a flawless finish that feels invisible, but looks professionally retouched.

Feels like wearing nothing, yet Naked Skin transforms your complexion. 

Skin looks natural, illuminated and bright with a luminous demi-matte finish: like the beautiful skin you were born with. 



This remarkable foundation is oil-free, paraben free and formulated with light-diffusing spheres that literally make you look professionally retouched. 

How does it work? 
Naked Skin uses optical blurring technology to blur your imperfections, making it the ultimate in ultra definition. This revolutionary makeup loads skin with a list of nourishing ingredients including: Matrixyl 3000 (a powerful anti-wrinkle peptide), protective and brightening Litchiderm, antioxidant Green Tea and Sodium Hyaluronate for optimal skin hydration and nutrient absorption. 

Buildable coverage allows women to customize their look and makeup preference: from light to full coverage. Plus, Naked Skin is suspended in a sleek, hygienic pump, allowing for more control and less waste of product.



 

COLOR CODE :




REVIEW :

 

I tried this foundation in the fall (had a complimentary makeover at Sephora and actually asked that they use this foundation so I could “road test” it) and I was really pleased with it. In fact, I liked it so much that when I finish up my Guerlain LdeP, I might well replace it with Naked, since there are so many more shades to choose from AND it’s considerably less expensive (a lesser consideration than the variety of shades and the excellence of the product but still a factor).

Yellowlantern July 9, 2013 at 7:39 am
 
I like this foundation a lot when I’m in the mood for sheer coverage. It feels so lightweight and comfortable. The lasting power on my oily/combination skin is a little low though.

Kristen July 9, 2013 at 9:54 am
 
This is my favorite foundation. I’ve gone through three bottles. I think they recently raised the price, though, which makes me sad. Because of that (and my recent unemployment) I may have to try another foundation when I run out :(. Though, this is worth the money if you got it.

Jessica July 9, 2013 at 11:41 am
 
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used (granted, I haven’t used many…). :) I use 0.5 and it’s perfect. It’s very light feeling; I feel like I barely have anything on. And it evens out my skin tone fantastically, without being too heavy or mask-like. <3 this foundation!


 HARGA :
RM55 + POS RM7 SM/ RM10 SS
- RM49 + POS RM7 SM/ RM10 SS
Berminat?
SMS/WhatsApp 0139623271 now!


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post